Friday, November 15, 2013

Strava Poaching...PP numero dos

Well it's been a minute since my last post...to catch you up with the last 1.5-2 years.  4 broken helmets, numerous broken bikes and bones and I still can't give it up.  Fast forward 1.5-2 years...i'm somewhat healthy going into winter and am keeping it up right.  Still feeling the affects of a crash not too long ago, but the crash monkey has been laid to rest once and for all.  I'm drinking coffee (black), no more cokes, and drive a diesel truck now...for those of you who are wondering yes, I still piss excellence in the morning.  I still eat the little debbie's--they're so good once it hits your lips it's just so good...Will Ferrell anyone.  The doctors want me to change my diet for this season, but they lost me at the "no more cheese" phrase.  Everything after that was pretty much in one ear and out the other.  The quickest way to tune someone out is take a staple out of their diet--danngggg i love me some spicy cheddar.  this season i'll be racing for Big Ring Cycling with three other cat 3 guys...some of these guys are beastly strong and i'll be racing with ol' G-Bot again (previous teammate mentioned in earlier blogs).  the peach peleton has started up and we are going strava hunting tomorrow.  it'd be better if i'd ride more than 4 times a week, but there's time, there's always time.  plus, as long as one person claims the strava hill tomorrow my day will be a success...here goes Hog Mountain...

No comments:

Post a Comment